Sunday 12 March 2017

Model walked totally naked on London busy street with just body paints on

A social experiment required Crystal Eastman, a 24-year-old model, to walk down a busy beachfront naked, her skin covered in body paint for to see if passerby would notice, and surprisingly some people passed her without noticing anything was amiss. See more photos after cut...




She was almost naked, except for a piece of thongs and nipple clovers and sprayed with black and green paint that resembled skintight workout clothes.


A few people noticed though, but the majority did not. Speaking on the experience, Crystal said; “What’s so funny is that people wouldn’t realise. This one girl working in a shop invited me to look around her store and I said ‘sorry I don’t have any money on me’ and she said come in anyway.
"So I told her ‘no I literally have nothing on me!’ and she had no idea. I definitely recommend it, it’s so liberating. You can’t even really tell, you feel like you’re clothed. But I noticed a lot of people wanted to look and I tried not to catch their eyes to not make it too noticeable. Then people would look a little closer and realize, whereas some people wouldn’t even realise at all.”



-Mailonline

No comments: