Friday 8 May 2015

Dear Blog Visitors...

Image result for we are back image 
It was quite a long long break...hmmmm!!! Most of you may have wondered what was going on... did we shut down...how could they without just stop without notice....the questions and rant goes on and on, yes! you have a right to, you deserve an explanation an apology too yeah..?

Firstly I apologize for the silence, so much happenned and it was beyond my control, I really wish I could turn that all around but thank God we are here again #smiles. I hope you have forgiven me....sure you do lol! Thank you for staying connected even while we were not there, you all are just too amazing!!!
 
And I bring you good news, while we were on the break we had to restrategize, review and resolve some issues from commenting difficulties to ensuring we bring you very hot juicy news on the go, so much are in stock and I'm not letting the cat out of the bag but its really BIG!!! so sit back and just read on...




No comments: