Wednesday 18 January 2017

Serena Williams Talks Wedding Planning, Being Engaged to Reddit Co-Founder Alexis Ohanian: ‘It Feels Good’

US athlete, Serena Williams who gave an internet shock some weeks ago after announcing her engagement to Reddit’s co-founder, Alexis Ohanian is still gushing about her bae.

The US athlete who was in a relationship with rapper, Drake some months ago has opened up on her relationship with the tech star.
Serena describing her man noted that he is “nice guy” adding that he “treats everyone the same.”
Serena who made time to gush about her man after she secured a first-round victory during the Australian Open said: “It feels good. I really haven’t thought about it too much, because I wasn’t even really gonna think about it until after the tournament.
“So, I just keep saying, ‘February, I’ll start looking at the bigger picture of my life. But right now I’m just so focused that this is all I can think about.
“He’s incredibly — a really nice person. I think he definitely treats everyone the same, which is really cool to see. Really, really nice to see.”

No comments: