Saturday 23 January 2016

Coco Austin shares weird breastfeeding photo with baby girl Chanel

 

...what's this breastfeeding position called again...? The baby looks like she's suffocating tho! 

The mum-of-one said she wanted to "start a trend" by posting pictures of all the "wild stuff" mums do with their kids.

Coco Austin is following in the footsteps of actress Alyssa Milano who was keen to “normalise breastfeeding”. 

On Friday, new mum Coco took to Instagram to post a picture of her breastfeeding her daughter who she welcomed with Ice-T last year.


"Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do in when feeding time comes up..oh, the trials and tribulations! Breastfeeding in odd places," she captioned it.

"I want to start a trend where us moms post pics of all the wild stuff we do for our little ones... #momslife."

The 36-year-old can be seen showing off her slim stomach as she lies awkwardly over her daughter’s car seat in the snap, which was met with a mixed reaction.

Coco's post comes after she was forced to hit back at critics of her parenting skills - insisting she is "100 per cent hands-on" with her daughter.

She insisted she doesn't hire a nanny for her daughter and spends her time being a full-time mother and doing her own laundry.

"Some comments really frustrate me at times..some assume since u have money and live in a "celebrity world" that you don't do s**t!"Let me add, I don't have nannies or babysitters.

"I've been 100% hands on w/Chanel. I also clean my own house & do my own laundry #100%wife.
"I'm totally serious when I say I love being a wife.I like the role I play..I can be crazy coco at times but I have a good heart (sic)"

Just days after Coco welcomed her first child into the world she was criticised by a fan for "exploiting" her little one.

The supporter wrote: "Coco darling, don't exploit your newborn beautiful lil angel. I say with respect honey (sic)"

But Coco hit back: "How is this exploiting her? I'm proud that I'm finally a mama.. does she not look happy? (sic)"



No comments: