Wednesday 20 January 2016

Graphic: So people actually watched this Abandoned Newborn Baby Cry to Death Because of Police Fear...OMG!


Man humanity to man these days...chei!  I can't deal!!! How could anyone, talk more of people standby and watch this innocent baby cry to death??? no matter the circumstances...

Some Nigerians who could have gone to a nearby Police station to report an incidence, but instead, spent hours to take photos from a scene and post on social media, has left a newborn baby cry to death. So sad! See photo od the helpless abandoned baby after cut...


 

After hours of battling for survival, a baby girl who was well dressed and abandoned by her mother in a biscuit carton near Eco Bank, along Ikot Ekpene Road, in Uyo has died.
It was learnt that the baby who was reportedly abandoned by her mother at about 11:30pm on Friday, died around 11:58am on Saturday after many hours of crying for help.
According to a resident of the area, Okon Isaac, the baby became pale after a long period of crying for her mum’s comfort before passing out.
He stated that the baby’s cry from the carton drew the attention of a large number of people, adding that people were scared to touch the baby to avoid being accused by the police of trying to steal or kidnap the baby.
"I have been here since 5:47am. I wanted to buy fuel from Total, which only sells the product when available between the hours of 4 and 6:20am. After this time, they stop selling pretending not to have the product.

As I was passing, I heard the cry of the baby. I began to wonder where the baby was crying from. But when I got near the refuse bin, just off the road, I saw a baby girl neatly dressed and dumped in a biscuit carton.

I could not go to Total in search of fuel again. I stayed behind to observe if the mother of the baby might change her mind and come back for the baby. And before long, people started to troop in as they heard the cry of the baby.

But as we live in a period of child theft and selling of children for money, people were scared to touch the baby. They all stood helpless, should anyone risk lifting the baby, and the police happen to be around, the individual can be accused of child theft, or whatever," he told a correspondent.
It was reported that a correspondent called the police emergency number to inform them of the abandoned baby, but the police said they were aware of the situation and had contacted the Ministry of Environment for necessary action.
It was observed that till the baby died, neither the police nor officials of the Ministry of Environment were present at the scene.

4 comments:

Anna Banana said...

I'm sorry I can't stop crying when i saw this pic. I hate people I hate people!!!! I don't wanna live anymore. I don't wanna live in this planet.. I'm sorry sweetie that I wasn't there where u cried for help I'm. Sorry :( I wish I was there and take u and adopt u and take care of unwhrre ur selfish mother and father we're lazy or cowards to keep u. Im broken in million pieces.. How people can something like this.. It's proof that people are horrible heartless and cold blood pigs! Sorry even pig has feelings... I'm. Sorry that I wasn't there:-( I would do anything if I had chance to go back to the day when u we're left.. I wish that I had power yo turn back the time and take u with me and love. I'm alone I don't have kids not even a dog or cat.. ;( I will always remember u.. U will always be in my mind and heart..love u little cutie ;-( u are beautiful whoever did this should burn in he'll and never been forgiven even by God.

Anna Banana said...

R.I.PšŸ˜¢šŸ’”šŸ’”šŸ˜­

Anna Banana said...

šŸ˜‡

Anna Banana said...

God bless u šŸ˜¢