Saturday 30 January 2016

See Blac Chyna's mugshot after being arrested at Austin airport after 'getting drunk and aggressive'

 

It looks more like a selfie to me though!
 
Blac Chyna's mugshot has been revealed after she was arrested on Friday for public intoxication.
The shot sees the 27-year-old make-up free with a small smirk on her face, while dressed in a striped prison jumpsuit. 

Mum-of-one Blac, real name Angela Renée White, was flying from Los Angeles to London via Austin, where she was stopped by police when she tried to board her connecting flight.


 

 
An eyewitness told the website the star appeared to be "heavily intoxicated" and was "fighting" with a flight attendant.

Another eyewitness claimed she screamed at one point: "Y'all got no respect for me. I gotta tie my shoes. Let me tie my Yeezys."
 

No comments: