Wednesday 25 February 2015

Just In: Tyga True Confession about Kylie Jenner

 Great news, everybody: it's that time again when we talk about 25-year-old rapper Tyga and 17-year-old reality star Kylie Jenner and try to figure out if there's any truth to all those dating rumors and feel really uncomfortable about it! It's like Christmas all year round when you get to dissect vague quotes about a man's creepy relationship with a famous minor, and Tyga just won't stop giving. Lucky us!

Today we have Tyga trying out the "whatever" tactic in adressing the rumors:

"Whether if I tell the world that I love her or I don't, it's gonna be me to dictate that, and how I want to keep my friendship and relationship with her. I feel like it doesn't matter what the world thinks. If you're around somebody, and you love being around that person, that's all that matters. I don't feel like what anybody could say would change that … how I feel for her as a person … She's just a good person, she's got great energy. We've got a group of friends, we've been hanging out for the longest … I've been knowing her and her family for six, seven years, so it's all love there, and we're going to continue to grow."
 
OK, so all that matters is that he likes being around Kylie because she's a good person and he's known her for "six, seven years" ... when she was about 10 years old. Cool. So does he like being around her in a romantic way, or ... ?

"I love her as a person ... I mean, I don't think it really matters. If you love being around somebody, that's all that matters, you know? Sometimes you gotta just let that artist live their own personal life sometimes, and you gotta respect that as a fan and a spectator of what we do."

Oh, Tyga, no. No, buddy, there's no respect at all on this matter. Not even a little bit, not even any at all.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is an interesting Blog I will recommend this to any one searching for useful information online on related subjects