Wednesday 18 February 2015

Secret Confession Of A ‘Virgin’


“I AM sincerely telling you the story of my life so that you can share it with the whole world. My name is Linda Adeoyo.

   “I’ve dated many men in my life that I believe I should be nominated for an award or included in the Guinness Book of records. Let me tell you, men love sexy-looking girls and ladies. I have played on their intelligence for many years and realised that men can’t reason well when they have an erection. Men are cheap to get. I started dating men at a very young age. It was sweet and real fun while I still had the beauty and youthfulness.

   “Even while I was in my twenties, I used to tell men I was a virgin and they all believed it hook, line and sinker. I was showered with so much money that I felt that’s how it would continue throughout my life. Some men are very foolish and gullible when it comes  to romance, while some are very smart. In my journey through life I have used juju and voodoo on men to win their love.

      “Apart from being beautiful, I use juju to get men to do my wish because some men are hard nuts to crack. There are different evil ways to win the heart of a man. Such ways are through love potion. I’ll lacerate or cut the heart of an eel fish and lace it with black powder, then recite some powerful incantations as directed by my herbalist or babalawo. Then I’ll cook it for my man. No man would eat this love potion and still remain the same. He would dance to my tune; my wish would be his command. It’s very sweet and enjoyable when men fall for your whims and caprices.

“Another way to win a man’s heart and love is through magical beads worn around the waist. Once a man sets his eyes on my magical beads and makes love with me he would become my slave. He must do whatever I tell him to do, and he must do whatever I tell him to do, and he must give me whatever I demand from him. It’s a very potent and powerful means of making a man fall crazily in love with me. I always get these magical beads from the herbalist or babalawos.

“Naturally, I was beautiful in those early years of my life. I was charming, enchanting and alluring. To add to my beauty I used artificial means like bleaching my skin so that I could look more sexy and attractive in the eyes of men. I once dated a bank manager who bought me two fantastic cars and furnished a duplex for me. The relationship was fun while it lasted.

   “The oldest person I dated was a 75-year-old man popularly called Chief Gbolasanwo. He spoilt me silly with money. I could date a great grandfather so far he has money to spend. To me, love has no age barrier. Chief Gbolasanwo died of cardiac arrest during love-making with me in a popular brothel located at Ikeja. I was so lucky I escaped arrest by policemen when the Chief collapsed and gave up the ghost. Before policemen came to the scene I had bolted away, beating eagle-eyed security men of the hotel. It was later I learnt that the old chief had a history of hypertension and high blood pressure.
   “The Chief was generous to a fault. He gave me millions of Naira without me even asking for it. Such was the awesome power I had over men. Honestly, I dated about four bank managers in my life. There was one particular man named Dotun, who dated me for two years. He was so deeply infatuated with me that his wife got wind of the relationship and threatened  thunder and brimstone. Dotun and I went on a vacation in far away France for a whole month. I never knew France was so beautiful! The saying that ‘See Paris and die!’ is a truism. We had the best of times over there.
“Dotun was a very foolish and gullible man. I didn’t know why he was so crazy for me despite the fact that he had a responsible, dutiful and lovely wife at home. Men are insatiable when it comes to matters of the heart and women. Juju and voodoo must have helped me a lot to win the hearts of men. I am cocksure it’s not an ordinary or natural infatuation that pulled men towards me. On a particular Saturday night when Dotun and I were having the best of time in a brothel at Victoria Island, his beautiful and homely wife suddenly appeared. She was fuming and spoiling for a fight.

“I became utterly annoyed and enraged. I descended on her and broke a bottle on her head. She was rushed to the hospital after sustaining injuries and losing so much blood. This act of mine gladdened my heart and filled me with unmitigated joy. I was really envious and jealous of the beautiful wife of Dotun. This development didn’t stop or deter the gullible, unwary and foolish lover boy from coming back to me.

   “The following day, he came back to me, on his knees, begging and pleading that I should forgive his wife, that she had learnt her lessons. He was really weeping and crying like a baby. He held my hands and begged for forgiveness. I told him to point blank that before I would forgive him he must deposit N3 million in my account. I was dumbfounded and amazed when he brought out his chequebook and instantly wrote a N3 million cheque for me. The following day I cashed the amount and was so happy.

   “I have dated 30 men at the same time. I don’t feel remorseful dating many men so far they all have money to spend. It never bothers me. At the moment I am very rich, but not happy. The reason is that a couple of years ago my doctor confirmed that I can never be pregnant. I am 35 years old this year, but as you can see, I look older than my age. I even suffer from an incurable sexually transmitted disease called HIV/AIDS. I live on drugs. My boyfriends and men friends have deserted me, and I am now lonely. My days on earth are numbered.

    “When I think of the way I lived my life, tears stream down my face. Each day I keep praying and begging Almighty God to consider my plight and forgive the mistakes of my past life. If I had known I would have listened to my inner voice, which kept warning and telling me to take things easily and live a righteous and decent life. Who would dare believe that a once bubbling and flamboyant girl like me now looks gaunt, hopeless and morbid in thoughts? I spend several thousands of Naira on drugs daily. I have resigned myself to fate and providence.

“Doctors revealed to me that I have HIV/AIDS the very month I was planning to settle down and marry a man of my choice. Mine is a full blown AIDS and it’s very difficult to hide this fact, as it’s glaring and noticeable. I have sold a couple of my cars to eke out a living. Sometimes I wonder and reflect on my situation. It’s painful that the lure of money or filthy lucre could destroy one’s life.
  ‘My siblings are very successful in their various endeavours and career. They are all doing well in their pursuits. I regret not listening to the advise of my parents. Why me? Why Linda of all people?  In those days when my parents warn or chastise me for misbehaving I always turned dead ears. From the beginning I chose to be wayward and rebellious. I must say I have reaped the gains of my misdeeds and I am dying gradually.

   “There is a Biblical saying  that ‘What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul’ the author of that quote actually had me in mind. I have gone from pillar to post, looking for spiritual and mystical ways of solving the health problem I face at the moment, but all these moves were fruitless. Herbalists and babalawos have milked me dry, duping me in the process and smiling to the bank with huge cash. They capitalized on my helplessness and gullibility at finding a solution to my health problem.

    “I suffer from frequent tiredness, headache, constant itching and discharge from my public region, leanness, dizziness and peeling of skin. You can see how thin and gaunt I look. I have spent a fortune on this myriad of health problems with no positive improvement. It’s a slow death, and it’s agonizing and very painful. Oh death, come and snatch me away from this debilitating and consuming pains!”
The ‘Virgin’ granted  me this revealing interview and confession at a religious gathering. Only God’s miracle and deliverance could heal and make her bear the fruit of womb. At 35, she looks like a 95-year-old hag.

She was crying and highly emotional while narrating her life’s story. Her face and body looked worn out, burnt, wrinkled and black like that of a gorilla. She is a shadow of her former self – a very ugly sight to see. She attends a firebrand religious sect, expecting her miracle would come. Perhaps, a miracle would happen one day in her life if Almighty God forgives her sins.

No comments: